Samstag, 8. Dezember 2012

Pause bis 18.12.


Für die nächsten Tage melde ich ich mich hiermit offiziell ab. Ich muß, wie wahrscheinlich Viele, jetzt dringend ein paar Dinge auf die Reihe bringen und meine Mama ist augenblicklich auch im Krankenhaus.
Bin bald wieder da!


Within the next days I need to make a break. As probably most of you I have to put a few things in order now and additional my Mom is currently in hospital too.
I'll be back soon!



And this is how I made the little chalkboards:
Und so habe ich die kleinen Schilder gemacht: 


I took blackboard foil and cardboard plates
Ich habe Tafelfolie und einfache Pappschilder benutzt


and applied the foil on the cardboard.
und die Folie auf die Pappe geklebt.


 This is so simple and you can use it for all sorts of things!
Also es ist echt simpel und danach lassen sich die Schilder für alles benutzen.

 

Stefanie


~*~

Kommentare:

  1. sorry to hear your mom is in the hospital. hope she is back home soon.

    also, thanks for the chalkboard "how to"...i'll have to make one of these. i've never heard of blackboard foil but I'm sure it's at the craft store.

    take care...see you on the 18th :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Lovely creation ~ very 'zen' and with a powerful message and I seem to be getting the same message ~ enjoy the time each day ~ (A Creative Harbor) aka ArtMuseDog and Carol ^_^

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. sorry to hear about your Mum and hope that she is on the mend... enjoy your break... and see you soon...xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Cute and easy project, thanks! I hope your mother recuperates quickly, Stefanie. Blessings!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I hope your mom is okay.
    See you when you get back! :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...