Samstag, 26. Januar 2013

Experiment mit Acryl


Jen's theme on APR this week is COLOR. And in fact I had it in mind all week and even the idea of creating something colorful brightened up my days so much. 
Thank you Jen! 
So I thought I would like to try something with acrylic color and I have made a color experiment with acrylic on water color paper. Although the outcome of that experiment does not a hundred percent meet my expectations (... there is always a "BUT" ... isn't it? ... ) I spent a nice evening painting this pattern.
I will also link it to the Sunday Sketches tomorrow and I am eager to see the colorful art of my fellow participants at APR.



Jen's  APR Thema diese Woche ist FARBE. Und tatsächlich hatte ich das Thema auch die ganzeWoche im Kopf und habe immer wieder darüber nachgedacht, was man alles Tolles mit diesem Thema machen kann. Schon allein diese Gedanken an diese vielen Möglichkeiten haben meine letzten Tage enorm bereichert.
Herzlichen Dank, Jen! 
Ich hatte mich dann letztendlich dafür entschieden irgendwas mit Acryl Farben zu machen und gestern Abend dieses Experiment mit Acrylfarben auf Aquarellpapier ausprobiert. 
Obwohl ich von dem Ergebnis noch nicht hundertprozentig überzeugt bin  (... es gibt immer ein "ABER", oder? ...)  hatte ich gestern Abend aber sehr viel Freude beim pinseln. 
Ich werde das Experiment morgen auch zu den Sunday Sketches verlinken und jetzt bin ich gespannt, was die anderen Künstler diesmal für APR kreiert haben.



Ich wünsche allen ein schönes und erholsames Wochende!


A nice and relaxing weekend to you! 



Stefanie
~*~

Kommentare:

  1. Very nice and colorful. Of course I like the black and white sketch itself. I am a "sketcher" more than a painter.

    Darla

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Those glorious colors in your intricate medallion design make me smile. Yes, we are our harshest critics, so we just need to let it go. Have a blessed weekend!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Visiting from the APR - SO very pretty! I bet it made Jenn feel instantly better.
    This would make a very lovely stamp I think :0) Mo

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Stephanie, this is really beautiful, I'm in love with all the spectacular colour. I'm always so surprised how colour boosts my mood, thanks for the boost!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I think it is looking great....and loved seeing some of the close ups and details... and like the colour palette as well... bright is always good in my book...xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. gorgeous and splendid and colourFULL!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. What a great pattern and I love the colours you have used.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Lovely, awesome colors! Beautifully done, so crisp!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Wonderful illustration design with great colors ~

    Carol of: A Creative Harbor ^_^

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Gorgeous pops of color! Love it! Happy SS

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. it is a wonderful design! very architectural

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Lovely pictures and gorgeous colors!

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Beautiful design and unique palette - I really like it!

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...