Mittwoch, 20. Februar 2013

Resolution Number Three


Oh yes, I am so proud again this evening because I made it - I have really done it! I have finished this very old knitting I started years ago ... 
Do you remember my new-year-resolution list?
I have mentioned that knitting on the list as well but I couldn't imagine that I would do it with this speed.
So I assume I owe you, yes I owe all of you who stop by at my blog sometimes, this motivation and I therefore would like to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH for surrounding me!

(this picture shows the state of the knitting for the last five years at least and how I have presented it on the resolution list)

Well there is only one little problem now. The cushion looks beautiful and I am so happy, even more because my husband likes it too ... but ... my husband mentioned that we need a second one of this "stylish cushion" to keep the balance ... he said one of this cushions is not enough ... so ... shall I really start the same action again?
And do you think, the second one will appear once more on my 2014 resolution list?????


Stefanie

~*~

Kommentare:

  1. this is really pretty! i wish i knew how to knit...well, i can knit. but i only make long scarves! that's all i know how to do. no patterns...just long straight scarves :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Lovely pillow, great knitting. Yes, you need another one. Get busy :-)

    Darla

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I LOVE the blue in your cable knit pillow, and glad to hear you continue to achieve your resolutions. I'm also impressed with your knitting skills. Blessings!

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...