Sonntag, 31. März 2013

Fröhliche Ostern


Happy Easter!







Stefanie
~*~

Kommentare:

  1. Gorgeous! So fun to see your preliminary sketch! How you have thought while doing the shapes. Great! Thanks for sharing :)

    http://www.catharinaengberg.blogspot.se

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I forgot!!! Happy easter to you too! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Aaah this is just too gorgeous it reminds me of Easter when I was little :) Happy Easter!
    ManonX

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love it! It has a kind of folksy feel, but yet very modern. Have a blessed day!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. what wonderful piece! love seeing it in grid pattern, in action!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I love the birds and the bright colors! Happy Easter!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. This is lovely, Stephanie. I love the bright reds and the little white dots. Those dots definitely add a special characteristic to your art. Love it. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Love seeing the different stages...beautiful picture... happy Easter :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. I love the bright colours and the dots they make the page sing.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Oh Stefanie! I love this! Your chickens are amazing!! I could never come up with something like this out of my head! I love it, every little detail. The white dots especially!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. What a bright and happy page. I really like all the detail you used.

    Darla

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. I love the little details you added to make it all pop and come together... really like this one... hope you had a great Easter ...xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Thank you for your visit! I appreciate it! Love your artwork! Very colourful and love the details!!! :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. So genial zu sehen, wie diese Seite entsteht, einfach magisch! Ich liebe die Schattenpunkte :) LG Conny

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Beautiful!! Thnx for your sweet words on my blog ;)
    Count me in as your follower (love what i see so far!)

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...