Samstag, 25. Mai 2013

Ugly weather


Currently I feel a bit weak and fragile because of the persistent cold and rainy weather.
Yes, I really feel I should start with my christmas preparations soon ...
We experience a so called seasonal slump in Germany and the only colorful pleasures outside are the bright yellow rape fields and the brave little flowers by the roadside .

 



Im Augenblick fühle ich mich leider ein bißchen schwach und dünnhäutig, nachdem sich wettertechnisch seit Wochen nur dieser sogenannte saisonale Durchhänger mit viel Regen und dieser hässlichen Kälte zeigt. Und ich bin wirklich bald so weit, daß ich mit irgendwelchen Weihnachtsbasteleien anfange ...
  Die einzig farbigen Freuden draußen sind momentan die gelben Rapsfelder und die kleinen, tapferen Blümchen am Straßenrand.
 




Probably I should spend some time on my couch (or in bed ... hmmmmm ... ) relaxing with a good book, hot tea and some chocolate, reading a warmhearted story located somewhere in a warm and sunny place :)

Wahrscheinlich ist es jetzt das Beste, wenn ich einige Zeit mit einem guten Buch auf der Couch verbringe (oder vielleicht sogar im Bett ... hmmmm)   ... mich ein bißchen entspanne, heißen Tee schlürfe, die Schokocrossies mitnehme und eine warmherzige Geschichte lese, die irgendwo in einem sonnigen, heißen Ort spielt :)


Stefanie
~*~

Kommentare:

  1. That sounds very similar to the spring we had here. Until 2 weeks ago, it was very cold...finally, it's warm now. We went from Winter to Summer....not much Spring time.

    Your photos are beautiful.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Well, the flowers need some rain too. (Lovely photos). Today it is raining here too, and me and my oldest daughter is going to have a ride on our rental-horses. Hopefully it will stop raining soon. I rather not ride inside, because we allways do that on the ordinary riding lessons. When you rent horses it is different, you like to ride out in the forest. Yesterday was absolutely lovely though, and also the other weekends of renting horses, so I shouldn´t complain. But I´d like to get some company today from my daughter and she isn´t as eager as her mum when it´s raining. ;) Well; hope you will get better weather soon! You need it after a long and cold winter. Take care!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Well, the flowers need some rain too. (Lovely photos). Today it is raining here too, and me and my oldest daughter is going to have a ride on our rental-horses. Hopefully it will stop raining soon. I rather not ride inside, because we allways do that on the ordinary riding lessons. When you rent horses it is different, you like to ride out in the forest. Yesterday was absolutely lovely though, and also the other weekends of renting horses, so I shouldn´t complain. But I´d like to get some company today from my daughter and she isn´t as eager as her mum when it´s raining. ;) Well; hope you will get better weather soon! You need it after a long and cold winter. Take care!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hi Stefanie,

    You're photos are stunning, the yellow flowers penetrate the gloominess of the weather. Here in Ireland we had very cold weather at the beginning of the week and I really wondered what is going on? This weekend it's a lot better but the real summer heat seems not wanting to arrive yet. Enjoy your Sunday

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. The scenery is pretty but it sounds like your weather need to be warmer. Hopefully the sun is out today.

    Darla

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...