Donnerstag, 13. Juni 2013

Top 7 - Week 24

 As already mentioned in one of my previous posts, I have started collecting my "TOPs OF THE WEEK". This means joyable things, things I like, things I plan, things I am proud of and so on ...
This week I plan to finally finish my photo-book of our trip to Madrid in October 2011. 
Yes I know, it took me a long time from October 2011 until now, ... however, this is a good reason to finally finish it ...

... this week I am proud of the fact that I have indeed assembled my new little IKEA drawer cabinet and my new desk. Last week both of them only consisted of individual parts.

 ... this week's highlight, ... and yes I really love it, is the wonderful "SUMMER OF COLOR" event, hosted by Kristin. Have a look on her blog and see ...

 ... I saw these whimsical, colorful flowers made of sheet metal in my favourite shop (OBI) where I always buy my supplies. They inspired me somehow ...

 ... I felt always hungry last week ... and the pictures show a yummy yummy Mexican Cactus Salad and Mexican Cheese Wraps we prepared in a Mexican cookery course.

 I have already mentioned that in my last TOP 7s that I am sometimes dreaming of writing a novel. So what a surprise when I found this book with the auspicious title: "A NOVEL IN A YEAR - A NOVELIST'S GUIDE TO BEING A NOVELIST ". Yes, unfortunately it looks a bit spotty because I forgot it outside on the table in my garden last night ...


And the WELL-BEING-TOP of this week is my favourite Garden-Center where I always forget all my worries ...

Enjoy the week!

Stefanie
~*~

Kommentare:

  1. i love your ikea cabinet...very nice. I'm so jealous. Our closest ikea is in Texas....about a 10 hour drive :(

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Very nice list, so beautifully put together!! I love the way it's composed, it flows so well from one to the other...

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...