Samstag, 31. August 2013

Vielleicht macht es süchtig ...


Ich meine, vielleicht macht Granny-Square-Häkeln süchtig. 
Jedenfalls kann ich mir nicht vorstellen, überhaupt irgendwann noch einmal damit aufzuhören ... ganz zu schweigen davon, was es im Internet zu dem Thema alles zu sehen gibt ... 
... oh Du wunderbares, unendliches Granny Square Universum ... 


Okay, ... I am not quite sure but I suspect that crocheting Granny-Squares might be addictive as in any case I can't see how I should ever stop this crazy needleworks. 
Not to mention the fact what you can find in the www ... regarding this subject
... oh wonderful vastness of the Granny Squares ...  
 




Stefanie
~*~

Kommentare:

  1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my recent post. I have an interest in textiles as my wife is always making these squares and also sewing etc and she loves looking at your blog. Colour and design transfer into many mediums and I appreciate them all. These are superb. Lovely work!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Such a beautiful pillow! Yes, I can imagine that this would be addictive! Thanks for sharing these photos with all of us!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Such a beautiful pillow! Yes, I can imagine that this would be addictive! Thanks for sharing these photos with all of us!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. What a cute design, and I can see why they're so fun to crochet! That pillow is so cute.

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...