Sonntag, 22. September 2013

4 Rue de Bretonvilliers



Lynn Cohen from Somewhere to Sketch and Getting My Feet Wet, invited me to take a virtual walk through Paris and post my Paris-Impressions on Somewhere to Sketch.



I can tell you I enjoyed this virtual walk very much since this time I had no aching feet as usual after hours of walking through unknown streets.


And you do not take your pictures via your Iphone or a camera but via the screenshot option.
It's so comfortable to travel that way ;)


I will link it to the Sunday Sketches too.


Happy Sunday!

Stefanie
~*~

Kommentare:

  1. well done! i'm off to check out the site Somewhere to Sketch...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Just gorgeous, Stephanie. I love, love, love your style. So much personality. Have a great week. xo, janice

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is a beautiful sketch and I love the colours!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Stefanie, this is an absolutely brilliant piece! I LOVE how the gold pops with your choice of blue, and your line-work is perfect. Great piece! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Another delightful piece of artwork Stephanie. Well done! Very impressive knitting in the last post too!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Super beautiful art....stunning building...carries such a powerful presence..so beautifully done!! Such charachter and charm!
    Victoria

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...