Sonntag, 8. September 2013

A little exercise


Oh ja, ich liebe meine bunte Wolle und die Häkelnadel, aber ohne Pinsel und Farbe kann ich auch nicht leben. So habe ich mich gestern wieder mit einem meiner Lieblingsthemen, den geliebten Häuschen beschäftigt und verlinke das jetzt mit den Sunday Sketches.


Yes of course, I love my colorful wool and my crochet hook but as well I can't live without my paintbrush and my colors. Therefore I went back to my favourite painting subject, the beloved little houses, and did a little exercise yesterday. I will link it to the Sunday Sketches now.







Stefanie
~*~

Kommentare:

  1. Toll! ♥ Du bist so talentiert.
    Liebe Grüße :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Stefanie! I absolutely love your wonderful and whimsical sketch, and how you painted it is just beautiful! Thanks!!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi Stefanie! I absolutely love your wonderful and whimsical sketch, and how you painted it is just beautiful! Thanks!!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Creative, colorful and great lines in your lovely sketch ~ carol, xo

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Gorgeous illustration, lovely lines and colors! <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Wonderful!! I LOVE LOVE little houses. I'm in a "crooked house" phase right now. Beautiful design and colors. LOVE!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Stephanie, this is wonderful. I LOVE LOVE your little buildings. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Delightful and so charming!! I would love to see a whole street scene done in this style. Lovely work!!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yes, I think this is a lovely idea! I will start immediately :)

      Löschen
  9. How darling! I love the coloring you chose for the houses!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Awesome houses sketched and brightly painted. Perhaps you'd like to join us at Somewhere to Sketch, where we are drawing in London right now! Awesome houses there too come see,

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. love...love....love this!! all the little details really add to it :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...