Sonntag, 16. Februar 2014

Faschingsträume

 



Oh ja, ich träume tatsächlich davon, eine riesengroße Faschingsparty auf Leinwand zu malen. Die ersten Teilnehmer der Faschingsparty wären hier jedenfalls schon mal zur Stelle.






Yes indeed, I'm really dreaming of a big, big carnival party I want to paint on a canvas.
And as you can see here the first partygoers have already arrived ... .










I will link it to the Sunday Sketches.

Have a nice Sunday - Einen schönen Sonntag!



Stefanie
~*~

Kommentare:

  1. Love all the artwork..you've really been busy.. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. wonderful artwork ~ especially like Charlie Chaplin and your art style ~ thanks, xxx

    carol and artmusedog
    www.acreativeharbor.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What fun! I love your color combinations and look forward to seeing how all these wonderful characters come together.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Stefanie, these are fun and wonderful! I can't decide which ones I like the best as they're all fabulous. The clown makes me smile and I love the amazing patterns/detail on the pant legs of the first one. Well done! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Love the designs, they are so colourful and cheerful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Good to see you planning for another big picture. These are certainly fun characters and it should be a great party!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. THis looks like the start do a fun party, one I would love to attend! Cute characters today!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I want to come to that party all your people are so great, colourful and wonderful

    lee

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Oh my! How sweet!!love love these! Wonderful!

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...