Sonntag, 9. März 2014

My flower of the month



My flower of the month is the lovely little viola. I put a lot of them in my plant pots outside in the garden today.



And I did the first draft on my meeting notes last week when I attended a never ending meeting.



I copied the original several times and cut it out.



And put it all together and transferred the pattern into my sketchook.




And then, for the first time, I used my brand new neocolors to color the illustration.





And my conclusion is: I love the watersoluble wax pastel neocolors and I will link the violas to the Sunday Sketches.

Enjoy the week!

Stefanie
~*~

Kommentare:

  1. Stefanie, your violas are lovely. The sketch is great, too! Have you used the water soluble pastels for very long? :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Very pretty! Nice to see your process too. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I like these bright colors too! Nicely done!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. These are gorgeous. I love the colors.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. These are lovely, and perfect for this time of year :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Gratuliere, da hast du deine neuen Stifte mit einem tollem Bild eingeweiht! Die Farben leuchten herrlich und passen super für dieses Blumenbild!
    LG Claudia

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. these are beautiful !!!

    i do some of my best artwork in never ending meetings :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I love your flowers, so vibrant and rich looking, I have the neo colors and also love them

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. I've just bought a set of Neocolor crayons too! Many years ago I inherited a small tin with a few broken pieces of Neocolor and I liked what they did but was frustrated by the small bits that were left by the previous owner. I love my new set! I love your painting of primulas! That blue is divine isn't it?
    Jess x

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...