Mittwoch, 12. März 2014

Zeitungsblümschen



Recently I tried to create some new and quick decoration for our dining room table.




I used some old newspapers and cut them into stripes.




Colored them with the wax pastels ...




cut up fringes ...  rolled them around a stick ...
and fixed it with a  glue strip ...




... and folded it outside.






At least I put some old buttons in the middle of my paper flowers and that's it ...





"Not bad ..." was my husband's comment ;)


I'm going to visit you soon on all your lovely blogs!

Stefanie
~*~





Kommentare:

  1. What a brilliant idea, Stefanie. You are seriously creative and inventive! I LOVE it! The bright pink is super fabulous. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Das ist ja eine gute Idee, gefällt mir sehr gut!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What a wonderful idea, it looked like fun to do and is also very effective - and you can have different colours of flowers when you want. I also like your crayons sitting in rows looking very colourful and luscious.

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...