Sonntag, 8. Juni 2014

Still Life


Some garden decoration :)












Stefanie
~*~


Kommentare:

  1. Die sind ja süß, zum verlieben! Ein schönes Pfingsten wünsche ich dir ☀️

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. These would make great greetings cards, there is a humour about them which is very endearing. I also really like the houses in your previous post, you have so many good ideas which you could develop!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I smiled when I saw this, very good. Hey do you want a copy of my zines, if you do just
    email me your address and I will send both to you. Here is my email
    pat54lee@yahoo.ca

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Hi Stefanie I love these illustrations, very happy and colourful.
    Enjoy your weekend!

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...