Sonntag, 23. November 2014

Upcycled christmas tags




 Last week, I spent a lot of enjoyable hours in the midst of a beautiful mess of old christmas wrapping paper, cutting, punching,  gluing and creating new christmas tags from this old stuff.



I cut the blank tags from old cardboard.



And I also found my old cardboard christmas cookies I made two years ago.



  And I combined them accordingly ...
















 


I made this last one from an old christmas card ... oh there is such a great potential in old paper ... 




Stefanie
~*~
 
 





Kommentare:

  1. Da hast Du sehr hübsche Geschenkanhänger kreiert mit Deinen gesammelten Schätzen! Das lob ich mir - brav aufarbeiten ist die Devise!
    Liebe Grüße
    Susi

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. These are little gems! Love the upcycle too:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. What a brilliant idea and oh so lovely! LOVE the reindeer and the little houses. Fantastic work, Stefanie. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. What beautiful Christmas tags! So creative and lovely!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. These are beautiful! I want them all.;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I love them! I can tell you had a lot of fun making them too. Happy Belated Sunday Sketches and Blessings. my friend!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I love your cardboard gingerbread biscuits! What a lovely and effective way to make really useful tags x

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. What fun you've had and produced great results too. I like them all.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. You and I are on the same wavelength Christmas tags yours are beautiful

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Deine Anhänger sind wunderschön und ich bewundere dich das du schon für Weihnachten planst. Mir fällt immer zwei Tage vor Weihnachten ein das da noch was zu tun ist.
    Liebe Grüße
    Claudia

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...