Sonntag, 13. September 2015

A pumpkin soup calendar page




On Friday I made a pumpkin soup for the first time in my life. Up to now I enjoyed this delicious meal only in the canteen or in restaurants. I didn't know that it's so easy to make it and it was really a delicous soup. So I thought I should keep it in my receipe collection and created this page with watercolors and will add it to my calendar too.
See you at the Sunday Sketches!


 

Letzten Freitag habe ich zum ersten Mal in meinem Leben eine Kürbissuppe gemacht. Bisher habe ich sie nur in der Kantine oder in Restaurants genossen. Ich hätte nicht gedacht, dass es so einfach ist eine Kürbissuppe zu machen und sie ist sehr gut gelungen. Das Rezept nehme ich folglich in meine Rezeptesammlung mit auf und habe mit Wasserfarben die entsprechenden Zeichnungen gemacht. Und so macht es sich auch gut in meinem Kalender.





Stefanie
~*~


Kommentare:

  1. Love this, so suitable for this time of year, great job Stefanie!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh, pumpkin soup, yum! I can't believe you haven't made it before. All soups are very easy and really require few ingredients but most of the time you look at recipe books and they ask for way too many grocery items and steps. I like to keep it simple and a little spicy. :) Lovely sketches! Pretty colors. Thanks for stopping by my corner of the world. Tammy

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is a beautiful way to document your recipes. I see an illustrated recipe book in the future from you. Blessings, my friend!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Wow, das sieht klasse aus! Dein Kalender wird ein richtiges Meisterwerk!
    Die Blümchen im Hintergrund, hast du die alle selber gezeichnet oder hast du die per PC zu einem Muster gesetzt?
    Liebe Grüße
    Claudia

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Hallo Stefanie,
    ich habe gerade deinen hübschen Blog entdeckt. Was für tolle Bilder.Hast du die alle selber gezeichnet? Ich bin auch ein großer Fan von Kürbissuppe. Meine Tochter pflanzt immer den gelbenRiesenkürbis an :)!
    Werde mich gleich bei dir eintragen und nun öfters bei dir vorbeischauen :)!
    Ganz liebe Grüße und eine schöne Woche,
    Christine

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Was für eine herrliche Illustration Stefanie! Und Kürbissuppe liebe ich auch - ein schönes Rezept hast Du da!

    Lieben Gruß
    Susi

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Wonderful.....Pumpkin soup is yummy and to Fall. Love your illustrations.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I absolutely LOVE your calendar! Well done. So bright. I'd love to hang something like that on the wall in my studio. :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. really nice work :) have never had pumpkin soup before, or pumpkin pie actually, doesn't look appetizing to me :p

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. What a great calendar you are making, your watercolour drawings and paintings are exquisite and look super-great on the black and white patterned background. It's very skilful how you have painted the vegetable ingredients with such a light touch.

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. This is such coolness! What a wonderful and inspired idea!

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...