Sonntag, 14. Februar 2016

Digital marbling


Recently when I made some experiments with photoshop I found out by pure chance how to marble paper the digital way. I printed it on glossy paper afterwards and it became phantastic crafting paper without making any mess.




As my photoshop is in German I quickly try to explain the process in English:
Open one of your pictures in photoshop. 
Choose the filter option, then the pixelate filter and then the crystallization filter.


Next you take the filteroption distortion filter and choose the wafefilter.


The last step is the liquefaction filter. (Wow, this is a difficult word).


Play around and have fun. - See you at the Sunday Sketches!

 




Stefanie
~*~



Kommentare:

  1. How cool are these - what a fab idea :) Happy SSx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love these a lot. I have Corel Paint Pro which is similar to Photoshop and I love it. Vibrant and beautiful they are.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. It is amazing thanks for telling how you did it, it takes some mystery away from photoshop for me!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. What a great idea and thank you so much for sharing it with us! Your new papers are beautiful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. When I was a child, there was a small machine (but not computerized ) at our school carnivals that made images like this. You put a piece of paper on a little platform inside a metal box. Then switched it on, and as the platform spun, you dripped paint onto it. How amazing what is available to us now.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. WOW they are beautiful!! Remind me of shaving cream technique.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Very creative digital artwork ~ design and colors are wonderful!

    Happy Valentines Day ~ ^_^

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Oh how cool! love the papers you made. And thanks for the wonderful tutorial too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Als eines deiner Bilder hätte ich das nicht wieder erkannt liebe Stefanie! Tolle Umsetzung und Bearbeitung!
    ♥lich Claudia

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Absolutely brilliant Stefanie,
    I hadn't a clue that this technique was available... thanks your sharing because the papers look amazing.

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. What an amazing discovery, I'm off to try it right now!!
    Great results and very unusual ones too.

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. this is awesome!! how did I miss this post?? i will have to try this. i love the effect

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...