Sonntag, 7. Februar 2016

Gouache painting - Grandma's new rug


Around six weeks ago I bought my first gouache colors but did not dare to start until I spotted Clare Willcock's great tutorial about how to paint with gouache step by step. She also attends the Sunday Sketches regularly and when I saw her post I was really inspired and motivated to try my first steps. 
The experience I made was phantastic. For me painting with gouache is like painting with silk and velvet and I can really recommend to try that.

Many thanks to Clare and again many thanks to the Sunday Sketches where you can always find some great inspiration :)

See you there!



Vor ungefähr sechs Wochen habe ich mir zum ersten Mal Gouache Farben gekauft, traute mich aber noch nicht, sie auszuprobieren bis ich neulich zufällig  Clare Willcock's  hervorragende Schritt-für-Schritt Anleitung fand, wie sie ein Bild mit Gouache Farben malt. Sie ist übrigens auch regelmäßig bei den Sunday Sketches dabei und als ich dort ihren Beitrag fand, war ich sofort motiviert jetzt ebenfalls meine ersten Schritte mit Gouache Farben zu wagen.
Und malen mit diesen Farben empfand ich als eine wunderbare Erfahrung. Es fühlt sich an, wie malen mit Samt und Seide und ich kann es wirklich sehr empfehlen, das auch mal auszuprobieren.
Ganz herzlichen Dank an Clare und natürlich ganz herzlichen Dank an die Sunday Sketches, wo sich immer irgendwelche coolen Inspirationen finden :)







Stefanie
~*~
   


Kommentare:

  1. I love this,details are amazing. Funny you should mention Gouache as well as I tried to buy some this weekend!
    Hugs
    Donna xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. oh, I love what you have done with your new gouache.. I have actually gotten some and never used because I was not sure how to use them. I will have to go back and find the tutorial you spoke of and maybe bring mine out to play with. You have such great detail in your picture. So fun to look at it all. Have a wonderful day, visiting from Sunday Sketches

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Love this homey piece! I will check out Clare's gouache post thanks.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh Stephanie, it was so delightful visiting Grandma,
    I'm certainly going to look at Clare's tutorial. I've not painted very much with gouache. You're homely painting is wonderful inspiration.
    Thank you for sharing.
    I hope you have a great creative week ahead ;D

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. What a fantastic painting. Such a charming piece with lots of interesting things to look at (the writing on the newspaper is amazing). Love it. Enjoy the gouache paints. Happy SS x

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Oh your gouache paintings are so endearing, creative and colorful ~ Beautiful!

    Wishing you a wonderful week ~ ^_^

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I always enjoy the story your paintings tell. Gouache is fun to work with, although I haven't played with mine recently. Happy Sunday Sketches! #17

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Stefanie I love this much, its beautiful and tells such a beautiful story,, so much fun,,

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Stefanie, this is tremendous. It's such a cosy, warm scene, I would love to go and chat with this lady in her lovely room, and take my knitting too. You've got so much detail - the sweet cat, painted portraits, the log burner and fire irons, the rug and so much more. This is a masterpiece.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Bright and beautyful colours. Makes me happy!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Bright and beautyful colours. Makes me happy!

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Ahh I love this painting! It's fantastic - so much colour and character. I am very flattered to have inspired you, you're a very talented artist! X

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Was für ein schönes Bild! Genau deine Art! Auch die Farben scheinen genau deinem Stil zu entsprechen, wunderschön!
    ♥lich Claudia

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. So much fun, Stefanie. I LOVE the pattern on your lamp and grandma's rug is fabulous!! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Great job .... I have not ventured into gouache but can see the lovely quality of this paint. Your little character is so sweet.

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. wow wow, i love your art! these are great and I admire them a lot! so cute and expressive.

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. So gorgeous!!!!

    Smiles, Saskia :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...