Sonntag, 11. September 2016

September wreath



September is my favourite month. The heat is gone, the air outside is clean and fresh, the days seem to have a gentle, golden glimmer, the colors are charming and warm and spread an inviting atmosphere and I therefore tried to capture this impression with my September wreath and posting it to the Sunday Sketches.


Der September ist mein Lieblingsmonat. Die Hitze hat sich endlich davon gemacht,  die Luft draußen riecht sauber und frisch,  die Tage scheinen in einem sanften, goldenen Schimmer in bezaubernden Farben, die eine warme und einladende Atmosphäre vermitteln und so habe ich versucht, meine Eindrücke in einem September Kranz wiederzugeben und verlinke hier zu den Sunday Sketches.







Stefanie
~*~





Kommentare:

  1. Your September wreath is gorgeous, I love your style!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. very pretty! love all the fall flowers you've drawn!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I feel the same about the coming of Autumn. Your wreath is incredible. I like both the b/w and the colored versions. Such a beautiful balance and symmetry.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I'm with you on Autumn. Not only is September a lovely month but so is October through to April.
    Your painted wreath is so beautifully drawn and painted, I love the way you show your detailed drawings before the colour comes in.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Stefanie...Your wreath is beautiful. I love trying to paint them. The colors you chose are so vivid and full of personality. I love the red berries. September sadly is not my favorite month because of the leaves falling and my allergies. I will be glad when it is over...but happy you love it. genie

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I just love the colours you have chosen.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Wow, astonishing wreath. Perfect fall colors.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. wonderful wreath :) the colours go really well with this time of year :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Beautiful art work, you drawings are amazing and so colourful as well.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Your work is absolutely lovely. This illustration is perfect for September and the upcoming Autumnal weather. :)
    xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Oh this wreath is so beautiful. I love it!

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...