Sonntag, 27. November 2016

Paula, my cat


I am ill. I've got a flu infection and spend my time lying on the sofa waiting until it's over and having dialogues with my cat. It's not a real cat. But she is doing a great job and her name is "Paula". Well some of you will probably say that Paula looks a touch arrogant or maybe a bit harsh but exactly this character attributes makes dialogues with her somewhat entertaining ;)
So I couldn't resist to draw her and will post this to the Sunday Sketches.



Ich bin krank. Es ist ein grippaler Infekt und ich verbringe meine Zeit auf der Couch, warte drauf, dass es vorbei geht und führe Zwiegespräche mit meiner Katze. Es ist keine echte Katze, aber sie macht ihren Job sehr gut und ihr Name ist "Paula".
Vielleicht denkt jetzt jemand, dass sie ein bißchen arrogant aussieht oder ein bißchen streng, aber eben diese Charaktereigenschaften machen die Zwiegespräche mit ihr so unterhaltsam ;)
Folglich konnte ich nicht wiederstehen, sie zu zeichnen.



Stefanie
~*~



Kommentare:

  1. Paula is so cute!! Hope you are feeling better soon. Take care of yourself :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I am happy you have Paula to keep you company while you are sick. She's a cute kitty... stuffed and on paper, as well.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hah :) - what a fun post, o.k. not so fun that you are sick, I hope you get well very quick. I am sure in the meantime you will have some more fun with Paula. Cute sketch.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love your cat sketch, I guess I could get a cat like that! So sorry you are ill, feel better soon.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I hope you feel well soon!
    sweet kitty drawing.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Ah ... I'm sorry to hear you're ill. That sucks and I hope you feel better soon. Love your sense of humour in this post too:)
    How I love Paula - both Paula's!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. From one Paula to another, she is fabulous. Hope you are well again soon!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Oh so adorable and lovely work ~

    Wishing you a lovely week ~ ^_^

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. cute kitty and I hope you get better soon :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Oh, Paula is such a cutie! :) Hope you feel better!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Deine Paula hast du super gezeichnet! Genau diesen ein bischen arroganten Blick eingefangen. Ich denke, sie hilft dir sehr bei der Gesundung!
    LG Rike

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Eine schöne Zeichnung deiner Paula. Hallo Paula schön dich kennenzulernen!
    Ich wünsche dir gute und schnelle Besserung liebe Stefanie.
    ♥lich Claudia

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. I LOVE your kitty sketch! AND you don't have to feed or water him! Ha. Ha. I've also been sick with a bad head cold. It's NOT fun.
    Thanks for sharing,
    Grandma Nancy in central IL, U.S.A.

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Oh Stephanie your cat Paula is positively adorable. I like it that she looks a sassy and has a little attitude. Very entertaining I'm sure.
    I'm sorry to hear that you've been sick due to your flu injection. I had one a few months ago, but didn't thankfully didn't suffer.
    Take care and get well soon ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. I love this, love the drawing of the cat, the fact that's she is not a real cat and love the not-real cat.
    Hope you are all better now.

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...