Sonntag, 12. Februar 2017

HeArt Journaling



These hearts are dedicated to my lovely aunt who passed away last week since I owe her so much. She was the one who shared art making with me over the last fifty years, who gave me my first art supplies when I was a child, who listened to my childish desires, who sang and danced with me and gave me so much more. Whenever I made art I thought of her and she was with me in my heart where she will remain for ever. 
 

Ich widme diese Herzen meiner lieben Tante, die vergangene Woche gestorben ist und der ich so viel verdanke. Sie war diejenige, die all diese kreativen Freuden, wie Malen und Basteln in den vergangenen fünfzig Jahren mit mir geteilt, mir als Kind die ersten Mal- und Bastelsachen geschenkt und immer voller Aufmerksamkeit meinen kindlichen Träumen gelauscht hat. Sie war diejenige, die mit mir gesungen und getanzt hat und so viel mehr und wann auch immer ich mich kreativ beschäftige, denke ich an sie und behalte sie in meinem Herzen, für immer.
 
 





Stefanie
~*~

Kommentare:

  1. Your heart art is lovely and speaks well of all that you learned from and shared with your Aunt. Sorry for your loss ... In the USA it is almost Valentines Day, a time when we think of those we love and share expressions of love with each other. Your heart art was perfectly timed for that :)

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Eine ganz wunderbare Doppelseite um Deiner Tante zu gedenken!
    Herzliches Beileid Stefanie!
    Liebe Grüße
    Susi

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Lovely, creative and very colorful illustrations ~thanks,


    Wishing you a Happy and Creative Week ahead ~ ^_^

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. These journal pages are beautiful. You are lucky to have had such a wonderful aunt and creative role model. I hope keeping her memory alive with your art gives you comfort.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. So sorry for your loss, I feel your pain for this lovely woman who meant so much to you. Your art today is a wonderful tribute.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. What a lovely tribute to your aunt. This page spread reflects beautifully the love that you had for each other. May the peace of the Lord be with you and your family during your time of sorrow.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. sorry for your loss, the pages are a really nice tribute to her :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. very sorry to hear about your aunt. she seems like a wonderful person.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. I love the words in the background of the heart with the roses, but I also like how the background of the rest of the page has handwriting. Very unique. It is nice to have someone who we can share the things we like. Your aunt sounds like she was very special.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Wunderschön ist deine Seite, eine schöne Art deiner Tante zu gedenken. ♥
    Liebe Grüße
    Claudia

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...